Monday, December 10, 2012

Make Money Writing with Textbroker

I just recently read a book called Break Into the World of Freelance Writing and it made me realize that there is more I can be doing to boost my income online. I've used sites like Text Broker for a while to help fill in the gaps of income when I am in between clients. But, I've stopped taking on clients so it has caused me to look at this site differently.

But I am looking at things differently now because Textbroker has a lot going for it. It gives me a way to make fast income and also build up some stable clients. This is something that I didn't take advantage of at first but I plan to going forward.

Frequent Pay

All Textbroker requires is that your account reaches $10. Every time it does, you can request your pay. This makes it a very good site to make money in a big pinch - for example, if you have a bill to pay.


Achieve Higher Rankings

If you consistently write high quality articles, you'll make it higher up in the ranks. I am currently at Tier 3. I would like to be at Tier 4 so this is a goal for me to work on in the future. When new Tiers open up to you, that means you can make more money.

Direct Orders

Another way to make money on the site is to secure direct orders. To do this, it helps to complete your profile and also work on orders on a frequent basis. Eventually, more and more clients will ask you to write for them exclusively. This is something that I need to work on going forward.

Final Thoughts

Overall, that book I mentioned at the beginning of this post talked about more than just Textbroker. However, it did provide me with some valuable hints and tricks for making more money at Textbroker. I've requested payoff - I'll let you know when it goes through.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I'm Serenity Autumn , currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Pedro On Email pedroloanss@gmail.com He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more.

    ReplyDelete